Global Keratometer Market Growth Globally at rate of CAGR of 4.67% forecast period 2023 to 2030.
Keratometer Market Scope and Size
A keratometer, also known as an ophthalmometer, is a diagnostic tool that measures the curvature of the anterior surface of the cornea to determine the degree and axis of astigmatism. It is used in conjunction with a special contact lens holder and a special holding attachment. It does so by estimating the size of an image reflected from two paracentral locations and stabilizing the image with doubling prisms, which allows for more precise focusing. As a result, the prescription for the glasses is quite precise.
Position Type (Single Position Helmholtz Keratometers, Double Position Helmholtz Keratometers), Operation (Manual Keratometer, Automatic Keratometer), Application (Hospitals, Laboratories, Ophthalmic and Optometrist Offices, Others)
The keratometer market is segmented on the basis of position type, operation, and application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
Get the sample copy of Report here:
Market Analysis and Insights - Keratometer Market
· Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 due to rising healthcare costs, rise in elderly people and government initiatives to raise knowledge about eye exams.
· North America dominates the keratometer market due to eye disorders which are becoming more common in the area and ophthalmology procedures and treatments are being used more frequently.
· The countries covered in the keratometer market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Keratometer Market Country Level Analysis
The Keratometer Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to Keratometer Market.
Key Players Keratometer Market
· Carl Zeiss AG (Germany)
· HAAG-STREIT GROUP (Switzerland)
· Topcon (Japan)
· NIDEK CO., LTD. (Japan)
· Heidelberg Engineering GmbH (Japan)
· Escalon (U.S.)
· Novartis AG (Switzerland)
· Valent BioSciences LLC (U.S.)
· Canon Inc. (Japan)
· Essilor (France)
· HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
· Luneau Technology USA (France)
· Coburn Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
· Alcon (Switzerland)
· AMETEK Inc. (U.S.)
Get Full Access of Report @
Get TOC Details:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research