Soybean rhizobia (Latin name: Bradyrhizobium japonicum) are in the family bradyrhizobiaceae, the genus of soybean rhizobia.
Rhizobia in soybean are live microbial agents rhizobia inside root nodules have mutually beneficial symbioses with legumes: organic matter that legumes make by photosynthesis, supplied in part to rhizobia; Rhizobia, which make ammonia through biological nitrogen fixation, then feed legumes.
Rhizobium invades the roots of the host, stimulating some cells of the root cortex and the central column sheath, causing the strong growth of these cells, causing local enlargement of the roots to form nodules; Rhizobium settles in the roots, and plants supply Rhizobium with mineral nutrients and energy Rhizobium fixes the free nitrogen in the atmosphere and provides nitrogen nutrients for the plants. The two are in equilibrium in the antagonistic parasitic relationship and exhibit symbiosis.
Rhizobia belong to symbiotic nitrogen fixation, nitrogen fixation efficiency is the highest
Increase production and efficiency
1. Seed dressing requirements: Before use, mix the protective agent (9ml) with the rhizobia agent (150ml) and shake well, then the seeds can be dressed;
After introducing the seeds into the container, slowly drop the mixed inoculant into the container, stirring while dripping, so that the surface of the seeds is evenly stained with the inoculum.
2. Dosage: 15ml of seeds per mu of land, 150ml of seeds per 10 mu of land, and the use of rhizobium should reduce the amount of nitrogen fertilizer by 50% (equivalent to 70% of urea).
3. Seed dressing requirements: After 72 hours of seed coating, the soybean rhizobia agent should be used for seed dressing, and the seeds can be sown after finishing. If it is not possible to sow in rainy days,
Mixed seeds should be stored in a cool, dark environment. Make sure to plant the seeds within 3 days so as not to affect the effect of the rhizobia.
1. Seed dressing should be carried out in a cool, dark place indoors. The rhizobia agent used for seed dressing should not be mixed with water. For example, when mixing seeds with a mixer and a watering can, the speed and Kia should not be too high.
Otherwise, the bacteria will be damaged and the effect will be affected. The remaining inoculum can be diluted 10 to 1000 times, and it is better to pour it around the seeds that are being sown.
2. It is strictly forbidden to mix the seed coating agent and the rhizobia agent at the same time. Remember, the amount of urea applied must be reduced when using this product.
3. This product should be stored indoors at 4-25°C away from light, cool, dry and ventilated, and should not be stacked in the open air.
4. The product should be protected from sunlight, rain and high temperature above 25°C during transportation. When the temperature is lower than 0°C, protective measures should be taken to prevent the bacterial agent from freezing.
5. The shelf life is 12 months.