Global Cannabis Infused Products Market Growth Globally at rate of CAGR of 22.5% forecast period 2023 to 2030.
Cannabis Infused Products Market Scope and Size
The cannabis infused products market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period of 2023-2030. The increasing number of scientific trials of cannabis-infused medications for various therapeutic areas, particularly cannabidiol use, is driving market growth. Furthermore, the narrative among physicians about the benefits of cannabis-infused medicines, as well as supporting clinical evidence, is leading to an increase in patient prescriptions for cannabis-infused medicines.
Product (Skincare, Cosmetics, Haircare, Intimate Lubricants, Pharmaceuticals, Gummies, Pills, Infused Beverages, and Others), Source (Hemp, Marijuana), Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C), End User (Medical, Personal Use, Pharmaceuticals, Wellness)
The cannabis infused products market is segmented on the basis of product, source, end user and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
Ø Intimate Lubricants
Get the sample copy of Report here:
Cannabis Infused Products Market - Market Analysis and Insights
· The countries covered in the cannabis infused products market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
· North America dominates the cannabis infused products market due to the increasing number of geriatric population and innovative medical technology adoptio
· Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 due to the rising health awareness among the people and rising demand of advanced medical technology.
Cannabis Infused Products Market Country Level Analysis
The automotive original equipment manufacturer (OEMS) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to automotive original equipment manufacturer (OEMS) market.
Key Players Cannabis infused Products
· Joy Organics (U.S.)
· CBD istillery (U.S.)
· Gaia Botanicals (U.S.)
· Harmony (U.S.)
· Floyd’s of Leadville (U.S.)
· Lazarus Naturals (U.S.)
· cbdMD (U.S.)
· Pure Hemp Botanicals (U.S.)
· Green Roads (U.S.)
· Tilray (U.S.)
· Canopy Growth Corp. (Canada)
· GW Pharmaceuticals PLC (U.K.)
· Aurora Cannabis (Canada)
· Aphria Inc. (Canada)
· CV sciences Inc. (U.S.)
Get Full Access of Report @
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· Chapter One: Introduction
· Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
· Chapter Three: Market Overview
· Chapter Four: Executive Summary
· Chapter Five: Premium Insights
· Chapter Six: Global OEMS Market by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Nov 23, 2022
Cannabis Business Market
Global Cannabis Infused Products Market Growth Globally at rate of CAGR of 22.5% forecast period 2023 to 2030. Cannabis Infused Products Market Scope and SizeMarket Definition The cannabis infused products market is expected to witness significant growth...
Read more »
Some individuals may not be listed above if they shared content without first signing in.