June 08, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Dental 3D Printing Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Dental 3D Printing Market is expected to grow from USD 1.9 billion in 2020 to USD 8.6 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 29.2% during the forecast period.
3D printing is a disruptive technology being widely used in dentistry in the production of drill guides for dental implants, orthodontics and surgery, manufacture of dental implants, and production of physical models for prosthodontics, orthodontics & surgery. Various technologies are used for 3D dental printing including VAT photo-polymerization, polyjet technology, fused deposition modelling, selective laser sintering, and other.
The growth of the global dental 3d printing market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of additive manufacturing in the dental industry to develop customized products.
- Rising incidences of dental caries and other dental diseases across geographies are projected to propel the market growth at a significant rate during the review period.
- Furthermore, increasing investment in R&D activities by the market players to develop computer-aided designs is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the market players during the review period.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Dental 3D Printing Market, request a free sample of the report here:
Based on application, the market has been segmented into prosthodontics, orthodontics and implantology.
The prosthodontics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020. The segment growth can be attributed to the growing demand for crowns & bridges, rising cases of tooth loss, and increasing adoption of advanced technologies.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to presence of established healthcare infrastructure and high demand for technologically advanced dental solutions.
The market in Asia-Pacific region is projected to register fastest growth during the review period on account of growing digitalization, increasing government support, and high investment in healthcare infrastructure development.
Key players operating in the global Dental 3D Printing market are-
- 3D Systems Corporation (The U.S),
- Straumann Group (Switzerland),
- Stratasys Ltd. (The U.S),
- Roland DG Corporation (Japan),
- Renishaw Plc. (UK),
- EnviosionTEC (The U.S),
- FormLabs (The U.S),
- DentsPly Sirona Inc. (The U.S),
- Prodways Group (France),
- SLM Solutions Group AG (Germany),
- EOS GmbH (Germany),
- Carbon Inc. (The U.S).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Dental 3D Printing analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us: