Apr 05, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Dialysis Machines Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Dialysis Machines Market is likely to witness a healthy CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. In 2018, around 2 million people worldwide are suffering from End-Stage Renal Disorder (ESRD) as per a study conducted by the University of California. In the US alone, the disease is spreading at an annual rate of 5%. These soaring statistics are driving the demand for dialysis equipment for fast and effective kidney treatment. A dialysis machine is used in dialysis which filters the patient’s blood to remove excess water and waste products when the kidneys are dysfunctional, damaged, or missing.
Augmenting the inclination of sufferers for peritoneal dialysis also functions as a constraint for the market expansion.
- Fostering episodes of last-stage kidney and renal diseases, rising investments in victims sustaining kidney predicaments, improved healthcare support, beneficial compensation methods of the administration will propel the demand for dialysis machines market growth.
- Moreover, the heightened jeopardy related to last-stage renal complications such as organ, hypertension, and diabetes will further formulate new possibilities for the market players.
Based on type, the global dialysis machines market has been bifurcated into hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Among these, the peritoneal dialysis segment witnessed a significant market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast timeline.
- This is mainly ascribed to a higher level of patient comfort, high operating flexibility, and a dramatic reduction in treatment cost of peritoneal dialysis is expected to augment the growth of the segment in the following years.
By region, the North American market garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is estimated to grow at a steady CAGR during the assessment period.
- This can be attributed to rising healthcare expenditure, advanced healthcare infrastructure, and improved healthcare infrastructure in the region are driving the market in North America.
- Moreover, a large pool of people suffering from end-stage renal and kidney problems coupled with good reimbursement policies will further propel the regional growth.
Key players operating in the global Dialysis Machines market are-
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (Germany),
- DaVita Inc. (The U.S),
- Baxter (The U.S),
- B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany),
- NIPRO (Japan),
- Cantel Medical (The U.S),
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd. (Japan),
- Diaverum (Sweden),
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd. (Japan),
- Medtronic (Ireland).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Dialysis Machines analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us: