There are several reasons (financial and non-financial) that may trigger the need for financial restructuring, such as: a company is in financial difficulty when it cannot pay its debt (financial or commercial) or breaches covenants. In such distressed situations, stakeholders (debtors and lenders) want to protect their position and provide a stable platform to the company.
Havelet Finance Limited deals and provides a suite of services to clients as detailed below:
- Special Situations
- Capital Structure Advisory
- Strategic Advisory
- Shareholder Advisory
- JVs, Partnerships & Strategic Alliances
- Financial Institution Advisory
- Preparation of Teasers, CIMs, management presentations
- Financial Due Diligence
Our global network of Deal Advisory professionals help solve complex problems or implement improvements, all the while helping you focus on the key questions that will strengthen your financial performance.
Financial Restructuring When companies think that they may need a financial restructuring advisor, they probably already need one. Perhaps there is a looming maturity date without a forbearance plan, or a business line that is deteriorating more rapidly than expected, or a project which is stalled. Is a company’s debt trading at a discount? Did it miss a payment? There are many reasons to engage a debtor financial advisor. Havelet Finance Limited will analyze, structure, negotiate and execute the best outcome possible. Creditor committees, whether ad hoc or official, need advisors as well, to protect their interests in or out of court.
Restructuring Transactions In a potential client’s litigious stressed or distressed situation, our services may include:
- Review the state-of-play at engagement including potential strategic responses based on experience, market conditions and other financial professionals
- Indenture analysis
- Create a 13-week receipts and disbursements model
- Address maturities and other near-term and longer-term obligations
- Perform capital structure analyses
- Conceive of a bridge to from current to sustainable obligations
- Work with CROs if needed
- Consider out of court scenarios including refinancing and exchanges
- Review balance sheet deleveraging options (restructure or replace existing debt, equitization)
- Conceive of the turnaround, and plan, structure, negotiate and implement it
- Mergers and acquisitions — sell non-core assets quickly
- Consider feasibility of a speedier prepackaged or pre-negotiated plan
- Obtain DIP financing
- Determine constituencies and creditor classes and negotiate with committee(s) (banks, bondholders, subordinated and mezzanine lenders, equity)
- Work with attorneys to craft a plan support document (PSA) or assist in the preparation of a Chapter 11 plan of reorganization and, importantly, the associated disclosure statement (i.e. valuation and best interests test)
- Structured recovery
- Perform business and securities valuations
- Provide litigation support and expert testimony
- Obtain exit financing
Does your company spend too much time dealing with a myriad of instruments and investor constituencies? A simplifying transaction will rationalize your capital structure. On the other side, if your company needs the flexibility of a private security which has certain complex features customized for an investor, there is a time for that as well. When business conditions change, so might your capital structure.
Whether a client is a private company, a public company, a set of holdings, or a liquidation, Havelet Finance Limited uses its experience, judgment, and academic background to arrive at a reasonable value range for the asset(s) at hand. We help boards of directors, special committees, companies, and business owners worldwide. Examples of applications include:
- Affiliate, insider, and related-party transactions
- Competing offers
- Mergers with synergy adjustments
Havelet Finance Limited also, provide finance to cover debts, and all your related financial needs. We have a viable and wealthy teams of investors who are willing to scarifies their wealth on a project that will yield a good returns.