June 29, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the InVitro Fertilization Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the InVitro Fertilization Market is expected to grow from USD 705.6 million in 2020 to USD 1,263.7 million by 2026 at a CAGR of over 10.3% during the forecast period. InVitro fertilization is defined as a type of assisted reproduction in which a women’s eggs and man’s sperms are combined outside of the body in a Petri/laboratory dish. Invitro fertilization is the most widely used method for assisted reproduction due to the usage of advanced technology and favorable reimbursement policies.
Technological advancement in the in-vitro fertilization-assisted reproduction method is the prominent trend noticed in the global market.
- The growth of the global in-vitro fertilization (IVF) market is primarily driven by declining fertility rates owing to various factors such as stress, pollution, increase in several people smoking, and obesity.
- Increasing awareness among people regarding infertility and the availability of various methods to treat infertility problems is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the global in-vitro fertilization market during the review period.
To read more about the topic, click here:
Based on end user, the market has been segmented into fertility clinics & surgical centers, hospitals & research laboratories and cryobanks.
- The fertility clinics & surgical centers segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020.
- The segment growth can be attributed to increasing number of fertility clinics centers coupled with rising infertility rates globally.
Geographically, the market in Europe accounted for the largest market share in 2020 owing to increasing infertility rates; rising awareness, and continuous spending on R&D activities to develop technologically advanced solutions for health problems. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth during the review period on account of the growing median age of first-time motherhood, rising infertility rates, and low treatment costs.
Key players operating in the global InVitro Fertilization market are-
- CooperSurgical, Inc. (The U.S.),
- Vitrolife (Sweden),
- Cook Medical Incorporated (The U.S.),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (The U.S.),
- Irvine Scientific (The U.S.),
- Genea Limited (Australia),
- The Baker Company, Inc. (The U.S.),
- Kitazato Corporation (Japan),
- Esco Micro Pte Ltd (Singapore),
- EMD Serono (The U.S.),
- IVFtech ApS (Denmark),
- Rocket Medical (UK).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The InVitro Fertilization analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
Jun 29, 2022
InVitro Fertilization Market Set to Experience Phenomenal Growth from 2022 to 2026
June 29, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the InVitro Fertilization Market.It was estimated...
Read more »
Some individuals may not be listed above if they shared content without first signing in.