Fact.MR, in his latest business intelligence study, describes the details of the global waterproofing membrane market. The report presents detailed information about the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends influencing the growth of the market.
The waterproofing membrane market revenue was $25 billion for 2020, according to Fact.MR, a market research and intelligence provider. Increasing demand from end-user sectors such as infrastructure and water management sectors is driving the demand for waterproofing membranes. Also, governments of several regions are emphasizing water conservation to adequately serve the increasing population. Therefore, the overall waterproofing membrane market is projected to reach USD 55 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8% for 2021-2031.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Furthermore, the report elaborates on the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Waterproofing Membranes market.
Click here to get a sample report (including full summary, table and figures):
Key Findings Of Waterproofing Membranes Market Study:
- The report provides a current market perspective on Waterproofing Membranes. Furthermore, the market share of waterproofing membranes is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period.
- Regional breakdown of the Waterproofing Membranes market based on a predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative production processes implemented by Waterproofing Membrane suppliers in detail.
- Regionally and nationally fragment the Waterproofing Membrane market to grasp the revenue and growth prospects in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers in various regions and countries.
- Factors (positive and negative) affecting the growth of the global waterproofing membrane market.
- Waterproofing Membranes Price, Market Share and Trend Forecasts for Evaluation Period 2021-2031
Key segments covered
- Liquid applied waterproofing membranes
- Sheet waterproofing membranes
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Liquid applied waterproofing membranes
· End use
- Waterproofing membranes for roofs
- Waterproofing membranes for walls
- Waterproofing Membranes for Building Structures
- Waterproofing membranes for tunnels and landfills
- Waterproofing membranes for other final uses
Get customization on this report for a specific country –
What makes this Quest different from the others?
- COVID- Impact Analysis- The report includes details of the impact of the pandemic on the Waterproofing Membranes market, including further insights into the pre-COVID situation. Also, this report offers benefits in terms of post-COVID recovery prospects, changing consumer demands, and valuable buying patterns for Waterproofing Membrane companies.
- Industry Trend Analysis: The research covers recent trends in the field of waterproofing membranes that have increased with applicable technologies and changes in industrial processes. The scope of digital and industrial technologies is discussed to help client companies understand the benefits and risks included in light of market trends.
- Waterproofing Membranes Sustainability Metrics- Growing concerns of environmentally friendly production and consumption are taken to the next level in this research, as the research is focused on emerging methods to ensure sustainability. These insights include climate-friendly initiatives taken by some industry players. In addition, details of manufacturers' impact on carbon footprint are assessed with the aim of making customers aware of their contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Expansions, acquisitions and new product launches dictate the competitive landscape of the waterproofing membrane market.
- On January 9, 2020, BASF released the MasterSeal® 730 UVS waterproofing membrane for the essential sealing of below-grade structures. The product allows for quick and easy installation with no special tools and no soldering required.
- Similarly, in July 2020, to improve production capacity, Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH commissioned a new mortar production line at its Weber-Vetonit plant in Yegoryevsk near Moscow, Russia. The plant will be used for the production of coatings, plasters and waterproofing products for the Russian and Ukrainian markets
Major Market Players Listed:
- BASF SE
- Dow chemical company
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Bayer Material Science AG
- Saint Gobain Weber GmbH
- Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG
- Sika AG
- GAF Materiali Corporation
- Fosroc Ltd.
- CICO Technologies Limited
- Alchemistry Chemical products for the building industry
- Maris Polimeri
- Isomat SA
Interested in getting the data? Inquire here at –
Why choose Fatti.MR?
The reports published by Fact.MR are the result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We are committed to providing innovative business solutions to clients and adapting reports in line with clients' requirements. Our analysts carry out comprehensive research to offer insight into the current market situation. Customers in different time zones tend to make use of our 24/7 service availability.
For further details:
Market research and consultancy agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin and our global headquarters are in Dubai. While our expert consultants use the latest technology to mine hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients place in our expertise. Covering a broad spectrum: from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we make sure that even the more niche categories are analysed. Reach out to us with your goals and we will be a capable research partner .
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583