As of 2021, sales of personal protective equipment were valued at US$ 51.5 Billion, and are expected to surge at a Y-o-Y growth rate of 2.9% in 2022, reaching US$ 53 Billion. Across the forecast period ranging from 2022-2032, the personal protective equipment market value is poised to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% to reach US$ 100.3 Billion. According to Fact.MR, market research and competitive intelligence provider, the market for Personal Protective Equipment grew at a 4.8% CAGR from 2015 to 2021. Adoption of stringent regulatory frameworks for worker safety has expanded the market for personal protective equipment.
Increasing demand for consumer goods in different sectors is offering lucrative growth opportunities to established as well as new market entrants. The Personal Protective Equipment market will continue gaining traction as sales of essential products surge.
To offer an in-depth overview, the report provides sales projections for over 20 countries. It also identifies segments exhibiting maximum growth potential on the basis of Type, end user and region.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample -
Introduction of e-commerce revolutionizing Personal Protective Equipment market
E-commerce is expanding rapidly across the world. Customers now have the choice of products at lowest rates. They can purchase a product of their choice with ease and without wasting their precious time.
With the penetration of smartphones and internet services, e-commerce is creating the biggest revolution in retail industry, and this trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. The sales of Personal Protective Equipment through internet retailing are blooming.
The covid-19 outbreak created havoc worldwide by infecting millions of people all over the world. It completely changed the living pattern of people.
Implementation of lockdown and enforcement of strict government rules resulted in the shutdown of markets, restaurants, businesses, and other sectors. However, the retail sector remained operational to a large extent, even in this pandemic, which can be attributed to the presence omni distribution channel and growing demand for essential products.
Key Personal Protective Equipment survey highlights and projections
· Despite covid-19 impact on retail industry, the Personal Protective Equipment market is expected to reach a valuation of us$ 100.3 bn by 2032. This can be attributed to the soaring sales of Personal Protective Equipment products through omni distribution channel.
· Owing to changing lifestyle, rising disposable income and presence of well-establishede-retail sector, the u.s. Will continue to lead the Personal Protective Equipment market. The u.s. Market is set to register a cagr of around 6.6% between 2021 and 2031.
· With growing internet retailing and presence of leading retail companies, the u.k will emerge as highly lucrative market for Personal Protective Equipment.
· Personal Protective Equipment market in east asia is growing swiftly as a result of increasing population and undergoing rapid retail development.
Report benefits & key questions answered
· Personal Protective Equipment category and segment level analysis: fact mr offers detailed analysis of the factors influencing the sales prospect across key segments. It enlists the key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level. This information becomes pivotal in understanding retail mechanism.
· Personal Protective Equipment historical volume sales: the report provides comprehensive data and insights on historical volume sales of Personal Protective Equipment. This highlighted information can be utilized by market players to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
· Merger and acquisition activity in Personal Protective Equipment: the report highlights in detail the various organic and inorganic strategies adopted manufacturers in order to gain a competitive edge in Personal Protective Equipment market
· Personal Protective Equipment demand by country: the report forecasts the country wise demand for Personal Protective Equipment between 2021 and 2031. By analyzing this section of the report, Personal Protective Equipment manufacturers can accordingly invest in those regions where the demand is on the rise.
· Post covid consumer spending on Personal Protective Equipment: the fact.mr market survey also highlights the impact of covid-19 on retail industry. These insights provide vital information on how market players are executing their manufacturing strategies to coup with the covid-19 pandemic.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info –
Competitive landscape analysis
- The study offers insights into key trends affecting retail industry, subsequently influencing demand supply forces in the Personal Protective Equipment market. To study competitive trends, it profiles some of the leading market players profiling leading players including company name
· 3M Company
· E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
· Kimberly-Clark Corporation
· Ansell Limited
· MSA Safety Inc.
· Lakeland Industries Inc.
· Alpha Pro Tech Ltd.
· Sioen Industries NV
· Radians Inc.
· Avon Rubber P.L.C
· Alpha Pro Tech Limited
· JAL Group Italia SRL
· COFRA SRL
· Uvex Safety Group
· Rock Fall (UK) Limited
· Lindstrom Group
· Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
· Mallcom (India) Ltd.
· Lindstrom Group
· Polison Corp.
To offer an in-depth analysis of prevailing competition, the report offers a detailed market share analysis. In this chapter market players are segregated in terms of tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies. Strategies adopted by players across these categories and impact of the same on the overall market are studied at length.
Personal Protective Equipment demand analysis by category
Personal Protective Equipment by Type
· Head Protection Personal Protective Equipment
· Class A Helmet
· Class B Helmet
· Class C Helmet
· Hands & Arm Protection Personal Protective Equipment
· Aramid Fiber
· Coated Fabric
· Metal Mesh
· Rubber Insulating
· Foot & Leg Protection Personal Protective Equipment
· Foot and Shin Guards Combination
· Foundry Shoes
· Metatarsal Guards
· Safety Shoes
· Special Purpose Shoes
· Toe Guards
· Eye & Face Protection Personal Protective Equipment
· Eye Spectacles
· Face Shields
· Laser Safety Goggles
· Welding Shields
· Hearing Protection Personal Protective Equipment
· Pre Formed Earplugs
· Single Use Earplugs
· Body Protection Personal Protective Equipment
· Full Body Suits
· Laboratory Coats
· Surgical Gowns
· Vests and Jackets
Personal Protective Equipment by End Use Industry
· Personal Protective Equipment for Construction
· Personal Protective Equipment for Manufacturing
· Personal Protective Equipment for Oil & Gas
· Personal Protective Equipment for Chemicals
· Personal Protective Equipment for Food
· Personal Protective Equipment for Pharmaceuticals
· Personal Protective Equipment for Transportation
· Personal Protective Equipment for Maritime
· Personal Protective Equipment for Fire and Rescue
· Personal Protective Equipment for Defense
· Personal Protective Equipment for Mining
· Personal Protective Equipment for Agriculture
Personal Protective Equipment by Region
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Latin America
· Middle East & Africa
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now –
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Our Website: