Fact.MR presents an all-inclusive view of the global cannabis vaporizer market in its latest business intelligence research. This report provides detailed information on the drivers, constraints, opportunities, and trends impacting market growth.
The global cannabis vaporizer market is expected to grow 3.5 times from 2021 to 2031 due to the year-on-year increase in demand for temperature-controlled cannabis vaporizers. A cannabis vaporizer is a device used to heat concentrate or cannabis flowers to a temperature where they can be converted to vapor. Cannabis vaporizers are primarily used for medical and recreational purposes. Legalization of e-cigarettes for medical and recreational purposes in many countries will boost the market growth in the coming years. The leisure industry, which includes pubs and bars, drives the demand for cannabis vaporizers. Because recreational opportunities are so popular among young people, cannabis vaporizers are a preferred choice, in line with the growth of the recreational industry.
Each segment, along with its subsegments, is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Additionally, the report illuminates the market dynamics of each vendor active in the cannabis vaporizer market.
Download a free sample copy of this report:
Key Findings of Cannabis Vaporizer Market Research:
- This report provides the latest market outlook for cannabis vaporizers. Moreover, the cannabis vaporizer market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period.
- Regional breakdown of the cannabis vaporizer market based on predefined taxonomies.
- An innovative manufacturing process implemented in detail by our cannabis vaporizer supplier.
- Regional and country segmentation of the cannabis vaporizer market to capture revenue and growth prospects in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers in different regions and countries.
- Factors (positive and negative) impacting the growth of the global cannabis vaporizer market.
- Cannabis Vaporizer Prices, Market Shares and Trend Forecasts for Evaluation Period 2021-2031
Major segments covered
- By product type
- Portable/Handheld Cannabis Vaporizer
- desktop cannabis vaporizer
- Vaporizer for dried cannabis herbs
- cannabis oil vaporizer
- Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
- CO2 oil
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- vaporizer for cannabis wax
- break wax
- comb wax
- depending on heating method
- convection cannabis vaporizer
- conduction cannabis vaporizer
- cannabis induction vaporizer
- After use
- medical cannabis vaporizer
- recreational cannabis vaporizer
- By distribution channel
- cannabis vaporizers sold through online channels
- cannabis vaporizers sold through offline channels
- By region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- south america
Customize this report for your specific research solution:
How is this study different from other studies?
- COVID Impact Analysis – This report provides details on the impact of the pandemic on the cannabis vaporizer market as well as insights on the pre-COVID situation. Additionally, the report benefits in terms of post-COVID recovery prospects, changes in consumer demand, and valuable buying patterns for cannabis vaporizer companies.
- Industry Trends Analysis – This study covers recent trends in the field of cannabis vaporizers, complemented by changes in applicable technologies and industrial processes. We explain the range of digital and industrial technologies to help our clients understand the benefits and risks associated with market trends.
- Cannabis Vaporizer Sustainability Indicators – As research focuses on new ways to ensure sustainability, this study takes growing concerns about environmentally friendly production and consumption to the next level. increase. These insights include climate-friendly initiatives by some industry players. In addition, the details of the manufacturer's impact on its CO2 footprint are assessed in order to make customers aware of their contribution to sustainable development goals.
What are the main obstacles for cannabis vaporizer manufacturers?
The use of cannabis and cannabis extracts remains illegal in most countries. Additionally, several countries have legalized the use of cannabis vaporizers for medical purposes only, impacting overall demand.
In addition to the factors mentioned above, strict lockdown regulations in some countries have restricted recreational activities, impacting the demand for cannabis vaporizers.
Cannabis vaporizers, the expensive and traditional smoking method that still dominates the market, also act as a barrier to market expansion.
Important market participants listed:
- PAX Lab Co., Ltd.
- Storz & Bickel
- GmbH & Co. KG
- Apollo Vaporizers Inc.
- Candy Pens Inc.
- Suran Worldwide Co., Ltd.
- Da Vinci,
- Ghost Herb Concept Co., Ltd.
- Glenco Science
- Limitless Technology LLC
Interested in sourcing data? Find out here –
The reports published by Fact.MR are the result of combining our experts with digital technology. We are committed to providing our clients with innovative business solutions and customizing reports to meet their requirements. Our analysts conduct extensive research to provide insight into current market conditions. Customers in different time zones typically use our 24/7 service.
For more information, see:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of his Fortune 1000 companies rely on us for their most important decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, with our global headquarters in Dubai. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to uncover hard-to-find insights, but we believe our differentiating factor is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Our coverage ranges from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare and Retail, but we try to analyze even the most niche categories. Please let us know your goals. We are competent research partners .
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583