June 24, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Pressure Washers Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Pressure Washers Market is estimated to grow from USD 1.9 billion in 2020 to USD 2.3 billion by 2026 at a healthy CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period. A pressure washer is a high-pressure sprayer that is used in the cleaning sector to remove dirt, dust, mud, and loose paint from surfaces. The pressure is designed into the pump and can be varied by adjusting the unloader valve. A pressure washer consists of various components including a motor, a trigger switch, and a high-pressure hose. The commonly available types of pressure washers include electricity-based, gas-based, and fuel-based washers. For exterior applications, gas-powered pressure washers are being primarily used and for indoor applications, electric pressure washers are preferred.
The global pressure washers’ market is expected to grow at around 3.3% CAGR during the review period.
- The market growth is primarily driven by the growing use of pressure washers in the cleaning sector on car washing, floor cleaning, and pool cleaning among others.
- Increasing use of pressure washers for washing cars as compared to traditional methods coupled with increased spending on vehicles is likely to spur the market growth significantly.
To read more about the topic, click here:
Based on application, the market has been segmented into car washer, garden washer, home exterior washer, industrial, and others.
- The garden washer segment accounted for around 30% share of the market and is likely to grow at a healthy CAGR during the review period.
- Increasing gardening activity with the rise of community gardens and increased interest of millennials in natural products to protect the environment is likely to drive the growth of the garden washer segment.
- The popularity of pressure washers is also increasing in-home cleaning.
By Region, North America held the largest market share of approximately 35% in 2020 and is anticipated to witness significant growth during the review period. The market growth can be attributed to widespread usage of pressure washers in applications such as car washing and garden cleaning. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at fastest CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Key players operating in the global Pressure Washers market are-
- Revive Power Washing (The U.S.),
- AR North America (The U.S.),
- FNA GROUP (The U.S.),
- DeWalt Industrial Tool Company (The U.S.),
- Generac Holdings Inc. (The U.S.),
- Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG (Germany),
- CRAFTSMAN (The U.S.),
- Snow Joe LLC (The U.S.), and
- Ryobi Limited (Japan).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Pressure Washers analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
· Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
· COVID-19 Impact Assessment
· Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
· Market trend and forecast analysis
· Market segment trend and forecast
· Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
· Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
· Emerging trends
· Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
· Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us: