Subtitle- The latest Fact.MR analysis of DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION market digs deep into the factors affecting the sales prospects in key segments such as by Material (Silicon, Glass), by Passive Devices (Baluns, Filter, Couplers, Diplexers), by Wireless Technology (WLAN, Bluetooth, Cellular), by Application (ESD/EMI, RF IPD), by End-use Industry & Regional Forecast.
It also highlights key strategies adopted by market players to increase their product sales.
The demand for digital transformation is expected to reach US$ 2.3 Trillion in 2032, exhibiting a growth rate of 14.2%. The Y-o-Y for 2021-2022 is estimated at 19.1%. The global digital transformation market is expected to garner absolute dollar growth of US$ 1.7 Trillion until 2032. The industry is expected to exhibit a growth rate of 23.6% from 2015 to 2021. In the forecast period, the Internet of Things segment, by technology, is expected to lead the market, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period from 2022-2032. Regionally, North America is likely to dominate the industry, with the U.S making the most significant contribution, garnering US$ 811.7 Billion by 2032. On the other hand, APAC is projected to be the fastest-growing region with China procuring US$ 134 Billion by 2032. Increasing demand for consumer goods in different sectors is offering lucrative growth opportunities to established as well as new market entrants. The Digital Transformation market will continue gaining traction as sales of essential products surge.
To offer an in-depth overview, the report provides sales projections for over 20 countries. It also identifies segments exhibiting maximum growth potential on the basis of Diplexers), by Wireless Technology (WLAN, Bluetooth, Cellular), by Application (ESD/EMI, RF IPD), by End-use Industry & Regional Forecast by Material (Silicon, Glass), by Passive Devices (Baluns, Filter, Couplers,
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample -
Introduction of e-commerce revolutionizing Digital Transformation market
E-commerce is expanding rapidly across the world. Customers now have the choice of products at lowest rates. They can purchase a product of their choice with ease and without wasting their precious time.
With the penetration of smartphones and internet services, e-commerce is creating the biggest revolution in retail industry, and this trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. The sales of Digital Transformation through internet retailing are blooming.
The covid-19 outbreak created havoc worldwide by infecting millions of people all over the world. It completely changed the living pattern of people.
Implementation of lockdown and enforcement of strict government rules resulted in the shutdown of markets, restaurants, businesses, and other sectors. However, the retail sector remained operational to a large extent, even in this pandemic, which can be attributed to the presence omni distribution channel and growing demand for essential products.
Key Digital Transformation survey highlights and projections
· Despite covid-19 impact on retail industry, the Digital Transformation market is expected to reach a valuation of us$ 811.7 bn by 2031. This can be attributed to the soaring sales of Digital Transformation products through omni distribution channel.
· Owing to changing lifestyle, rising disposable income and presence of well-establishede-retail sector, the u.s. Will continue to lead the Digital Transformation market. The u.s. Market is set to register a cagr of around 13.8% between 2021 and 2031.
· With growing internet retailing and presence of leading retail companies, the u.k will emerge as highly lucrative market for Digital Transformation.
· Digital Transformation market in east asia is growing swiftly as a result of increasing population and undergoing rapid retail development.
Report benefits & key questions answered
· Digital Transformation category and segment level analysis: fact mr offers detailed analysis of the factors influencing the sales prospect across key segments. It enlists the key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level. This information becomes pivotal in understanding retail mechanism.
· Digital Transformation historical volume sales: the report provides comprehensive data and insights on historical volume sales of Digital Transformation. This highlighted information can be utilized by market players to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
· Merger and acquisition activity in Digital Transformation: the report highlights in detail the various organic and inorganic strategies adopted manufacturers in order to gain a competitive edge in Digital Transformation market
· Digital Transformation demand by country: the report forecasts the country wise demand for Digital Transformation between 2021 and 2031. By analyzing this section of the report, Digital Transformation manufacturers can accordingly invest in those regions where the demand is on the rise.
· Post covid consumer spending on Digital Transformation: the fact.mr market survey also highlights the impact of covid-19 on retail industry. These insights provide vital information on how market players are executing their manufacturing strategies to coup with the covid-19 pandemic.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info –
Competitive landscape analysis
The study offers insights into key trends affecting retail industry, subsequently influencing demand supply forces in the Digital Transformation market. To study competitive trends, it profiles some of the leading market players profiling leading players including company name
To offer an in-depth analysis of prevailing competition, the report offers a detailed market share analysis. In this chapter market players are segregated in terms of tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies. Strategies adopted by players across these categories and impact of the same on the overall market are studied at length.
Key Segments Covered in the Global Digital Transformation Market Study
Digital Transformation Market by Technology
· Cloud Computing
· Big Data and Analytics
· Mobility/ Social Media
· Artificial Intelligence
· Internet of Things
Digital Transformation Market by Deployment
Digital Transformation Market by Organization Size
· Large Enterprises
Digital Transformation Market by Vertical
· Retail and E-Commerce
· IT and Telecom
· Media and Entertainment
· Healthcare and Life Sciences
· Government and Defense
Digital Transformation Market by Region
· North America
· Latin America
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now –
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: email@example.com Visit Our Website:
Oct 19, 2022
The global Digital Transformation Market to See Incredible Growth During 2031
Subtitle- The latest Fact.MR analysis of DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION market digs deep into the factors affecting the sales prospects in key segments such as by Material (Silicon, Glass), by Passive Devices (Baluns, Filter, Couplers, Diplexers), by Wireless...
Read more »
Some individuals may not be listed above if they shared content without first signing in.