The growing demand for real-time monitoring devices in residential locations, commercial and logistics security, and video conferencing is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Webcams are also seeing significant demand among temporary surveillance appliance manufacturers to record anti-social behavior, vandalism, fly-tipping, and detect criminals misusing public property. Webcams are video cameras used to capture real-time images or videos in the form of analog or digital signals. Present-day products are technologically advanced and they offer better streaming quality, resolution, frame rate, built-in microphones, and noise cancellation, among others. Owing to the vast advancements, webcams are being increasingly deployed in numerous applications including video conferencing, live streaming, and real-time monitoring.
Download Free Sample of this Report-
According to UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)’ research report “Webcam Market”, the market is expected to witness a CAGR growth of around ~12% during the forecast period 2021-2027. Global Webcam Market is experiencing significant growth due increasing demand for real-time monitoring devices, and growing adoption of webcams for video conferencing, visual marketing, live events, and entertainment.
Based on Product, the market is segmented into USB & Wireless. Of the different Product segments, the USB webcam segment dominated the webcam market. This is due to its compatibility with multi-platform computers such as Mac, Linux, and Windows. In addition, as they have larger casings that allow heat to disband easily, these devices are less susceptible to overheating.
Based on Technology, the market is segmented into Digital and Analog. Of the different Product segments, the Digital webcam segment dominated the webcam market. Webcams are video cameras used to capture real-time images or videos in the form of analog or digital signals. Present-day products are technologically advanced and they offer better streaming quality, resolution, frame rate, built-in microphones, and noise cancellation, among others. Owing to the vast advancements, webcams are being increasingly deployed in numerous applications including video conferencing, live streaming, and real-time monitoring.
Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segmented into Offline and Online. Of the different distribution channel, the Offline segment dominated the webcam market. However, the buying preference of the target audience is rapidly shifting toward e-commerce shopping due to benefits like heavy discounts, availability of a variety of products, and faster delivery services. Easy product exchanges or returns are also attracting consumers to e-commerce platforms for purchasing webcams.
Based on End User, the Webcam market is segmented into Security & surveillance, Entertainment, Video conferencing, Live events, Visual marketing & Others. The growing use of webcams in commercial areas such as enterprises, retail stores, restaurants, and hotels has increased the market share of the security and surveillance segment. These areas deploy webcams for real-time surveillance of inventories, IT-server rooms, and cash-counters for offering protection from data theft, vandalism, and intrusion attempts.
Request To Download Sample of this Strategic Report-
North America to Witness Strong Growth
The global webcam market of north America is expected to dominate in terms of revenue, owing to high adoption of webcam for security and surveillance, recording live events, visual marketing, real time streaming, and online education in countries in the region. High technology adoption rate and awareness regarding security and surveillance are anticipated to contribute to the future growth of the regional market. Moreover, after the 9/11 attack in the U.S., the demand for tracking real-time movements and surveillance has grown and has become compulsory. Considering the banking and finance sector in North America, the induction of webcams on the premises for security objectives to control the records and documents has become an essential part of surveillance.
According to UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)’, the key players with a considerable market share in the Webcam Market are includes Sony Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Cisco Systems, Inc., Canon, Inc., Xiaomi Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Logitech International S.A., Razer, Inc., etc.
• In December 2021, Lenovo introduced a new line-up of ThinkVision™ large format displays (LFD) for meeting rooms and education spaces. ThinkVision T86, T75 and T65 offer effective collaboration for in-room and remote people thanks to bright 4K displays, integrated whiteboard software with a comfortable writing experience, built-in speakers, microphones, and a modular webcam for smarter video conferencing.
“Webcam Market” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for the market players. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on different parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of go to market strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Request for full report-
1. By Product (USB and Wireless)
2. By Technology (Analog and Digital)
3. By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline)
4. By End User (Security & surveillance, Entertainment, Video conferencing, Live events, Visual marketing, Others)
5. By Region [North America (United States, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South-Korea, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World)]
6. By Company (Sony Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Cisco Systems, Inc., Canon, Inc., Xiaomi Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Logitech International S.A., Razer, Inc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Webcam Sector?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of consumer demand and product category?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Webcam Sector?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Webcam Products suppliers across various countries?
Table Of Content:
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OR ASSUMPTION
3 MARKET SYNOPSIS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 WEBCAM MARKET COVID-19 IMPACT
6 WEBCAM MARKET REVENUE, 2019-2027F
7 MARKET INSIGHTS BY PRODUCT
8 MARKET INSIGHTS BY TECHNOLOGY
9 MARKET INSIGHTS BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
10 MARKET INSIGHTS BY END USER
11 MARKET INSIGHTS BY REGIONS
12 WEBCAM MARKET DYNAMICS
13 WEBCAM MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
14 WEBCAM MARKET TRENDS
15 WEBCAM MARKET VALUE CHAIN
16 WEBCAM PRODUCTS REGULATIONS
17 DEMAND & SUPPLY ANALYSIS
18 COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
19 COMPANY PROFILED