Lignin is a phenolic three-dimensional branched network structure polymer, with the same and better properties as humic substances. Lignin has a certain inhibitory effect on soil urease marine properties. The active functional groups in the lignin structural unit have strong adsorption, chelation and complexation capabilities for fertilizer active ions. The modification of chemical fertilizers with lignin as the main material can improve the performance of chemical fertilizers, reduce the water solubility of ordinary fertilizers, reduce environmental loss, and improve the utilization rate of fertilizers; Helps to improve soil performance, increase fertility, improve soil fertility and water retention performance, help plants develop root systems, and better absorb nutrients in soil.
Ammonium lignin sulfonate is a multi-component high molecular polymer, which belongs to anionic surfactant, has good water solubility and surface activity, and its appearance is generally yellow (brown) or brown fine powder. Ammonium lignosulfonate contains more than 50% organic matter and more than 15% nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It is an excellent organic fertilizer. In addition to being rich in a large amount of organic matter and nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, it also contains sulfur, phosphorus and potassium. Molybdenum, magnesium, zinc, sulfur, selenium, iron, calcium, boron and other trace elements can activate soil, degrade toxins, enhance root vitality, and increase crop disease resistance and stress resistance. Adding ammonium lignosulfonate in the production process of inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and organic-inorganic compound fertilizer can promote the development of plant root system. The developed root system can improve the utilization rate of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in fertilizers, reduce the amount of fertilizer, increase crop yield, improve the structure of soil aggregates, and reduce the pollution of the water body caused by the loss of fertilizer nutrients.
1. Greatly increase soil fertility, especially mixed with urea, DAP, MAP, MKP, the effect is more obvious.
2. Increase soil organic matter, improve soil structure, and greatly promote soil buffering capacity.
There are two types of soils, sandy and heavy soils that tend to loosen nutrients, humic acids help stabilize these nutrients and adapt them to plant harvest forms, and heavy soils humic acids increase the ability of colloids to prevent soil surface Demulsification. Wet acids can help create broken forms, increase water retention and aeration. Humic acid chelates heavy metals and prevents them from being absorbed by plants.
3. Adjust soil pH and improve soil fertility.
The optimum pH range for most plants is between 5.5-7.0, which has a direct effect of balancing soil pH, making soil pH suitable for plant growth.
Humus can greatly stabilize nitrogen storage and slow release, P is released from AL+ in soil, other trace elements are also readily available by plants, and beneficial fungi can also produce different kinds of enzymes. Helps create a broken soil structure, increasing the binding capacity and water holding capacity of macro and micro elements, thereby improving soil fertility.
4. Create a good living environment for the microbial community.Bio-fulvic acid can directly improve soil structure and create a good environment for microbial biological environment, so these microbial production will help to improve soil structure.
5. Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugar and amino acids in plants, and help photosynthesis.
6. Stimulate seed germination in a short time, greatly improve harvest and fruit quality.
7. Vigorously increase the ability of plants to resist stress and disease.It can mobilize K uptake, regulate leaf opening and closing, and promote metabolism, thereby improving the ability of plants under stress conditions.
More details, please contact: