June 14, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Wound Care Treatment Market.
It was estimated prior to this unanticipated outbreak that the Wound Care Treatment Market is estimated to grow at a Healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Wound care treatment involves products used to treat various chronic & acute wounds including surgical & traumatic wounds, burn wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, and pressure ulcers among others. The commonly used products to treat wounds include foam dressings, film dressing, sutures & staples, anti-infective dressing, medical tapes, oxygen & hyperbaric oxygen equipment, and pressure relief devices among others.
The global market growth is primarily driven by increasing prevalence of chronic diseases due to changing lifestyle, stress, and unhealthy eating habits coupled with expanding geriatric population across geographies.
- Additionally, increasing consumption of alcohol and smoking are also likely result in rise in prevalence of non-communicable diseases and thus, propel the market growth.
- Growing usage of wound care products to prevent surgical site infections is expected to contribute to the market growth substantially.
- Furthermore, rising demand for advanced wound care products is likely to create lucrative growth opportunities for the players operating in the global wound care treatment market.
For a more detailed breakdown of the COVID-19 impact on the Wound Care Treatment Market, request a free sample of the report here:
Based on end-user, the market has been divided into hospitals, clinics, and trauma centers. The hospitals' segment accounted for a substantial market share in 2020 and is projected to continue its dominance during the review period. The segment growth can be attributed to widespread product usage and the rising number of hospitals and clinics.
By Region, the market in North America accounted for the largest share in 2020. The regional market growth can be attributed to rising incidences of injuries and the presence of a large number of the geriatric populace. Additionally, the presence of established healthcare infrastructure is expected to propel market growth further. The market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to register a healthy growth rate on account of increasing healthcare spending and the rapidly growing medical tourism industry.
Key players operating in the global Wound Care Treatment market are-
- Smith & Nephew Plc (UK),
- Johnson & Johnson (US),
- Derma Sciences, Inc. (US),
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB (Sweden),
- B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany),
- Baxter International, Inc. (The U.S),
- Acelity L.P. Inc. (The U.S),
- Coloplast Corp. (The U.S),
- Medline Industries, Inc. (The U.S),
- Medtronic plc (The U.S),
- ConvaTec Group plc (UK),
- The 3M Company (The U.S),
- Advancis Medical USA LLC (The U.S).
Features of the Report
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
The Wound Care Treatment analysis report discusses the following heads in great detail:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Know more about Stratview Research:
Stratview Research is a global market research company and is known to offer custom research reports in varied fields such as aerospace & Defense, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas. Our team makes sure to have deep research about the topics so that the most useful insights can be delivered to the professionals.
Need a detailed report? Get in touch with us:
Jun 14, 2022
Wound Care Treatment Market offers good growth opportunities post COVID-19
June 14, 2022/IndustryNewsGlobal/ The unexpected shifts in the global markets because of the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 virus have brought many major and minor tremors to industries of all sizes including the Wound Care Treatment Market.It was estimated...
Read more »
Some individuals may not be listed above if they shared content without first signing in.